Open Day 3rd August 2017
Gill, our Practice Manager, is 6 month's into her year of challenges to raise money for the amazing charity Maggie's Centre. This is on behalf of her niece, Lizzie, who was recently diagnosed with breast cancer and has received fantastic support from her local Maggie's Centre. You can read more about Gill and her journey here.
We wanted to help, so our staff have volunteered their time to offer mini massage sessions on Thursday 3rd August between 12 noon and 4 pm. You can choose from a 15, 30, 45 or 60 minute session and we are asking for a what-you-can-afford donation. Appointments are now being taken for massage slots, so please call reception on 01457 835491 if you want to reserve yours.... or you can just turn up on the day. We will be offering short guided group meditation/mindfulness sessions on the day too!
Donations gratefully received at JustGiving and every £1 donation online will also be allocated a ticket into the Raffle Draw on request.
Raffle tickets are now on sale at reception at £1 per ticket. Amazing prizes include:
- a 1 hour massage every month for a year
- 2 tickets for the musical Footloose in Liverpool, plus backstage tour and meet stars Gareth Gates and Maureen Nolan
- 2 tickets for the musical Flashdance in Manchester
- 3 nights B&B for family of 4 or 4 adults at The Pines, Highlands, Scotland
- autographed theatre posters
- Pizza meal and drink for 2 at the Rising Sun, Mossley
- 1 hour Reflexology treatment
- 1 hour Swedish Massage treatment
- 1 hour Life Coaching session
- 1 hour Holistic Facial
- Bottle of champagne
plus lots more.... CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL, UP TO DATE LIST
The draw will take place on Thursday, 3rd August at 4pm. Winners will be notified by telephone or email by Friday, 4th August 2017.