Collect Body & Mind Loyalty Points and earn FREE vouchers to use against treatments
What is it and how does it work?
It's simple really - it's our way of rewarding you for looking after your own health regularly. From our point of view, we see clients with all manner of health problems and we know from experience that prevention goes a long way in maintaining health and reducing the onset of symptoms.
Take a long term lower back problem as an example - if you have been having ongoing back problems for 20 years, one massage treatment won't make that much of a long term difference! Rome wasn't built (or dismantled) in a day. However, if you have a maintenance massage once every month or six weeks, it can be your best defence against the return of your condition. Your massage therapist can help you to ensure that your muscles remain relaxed and healthy by alleviating the stress and tension that builds up in body’s soft tissues. In the same way as a regular service of your car helps to prevent those complicated and expensive major breakdowns, a regular massage can prevent acute episodes of pain and a return to “square one”.
So, how does it work? Every time you have a 30 minute treatment with us, you collect one Body & Mind Loyalty Point and after just 6 points, you will automatically receive a £5 voucher to use against your next treatment. Carry on collecting and when you reach 12 points, you will receive another £5 voucher and another at 18 points. Once you have filled the card at 24 points, you qualify for a £35 voucher to use against your next treatment.
Ask for your Loyalty Card at Reception on your next visit and start collecting!
Loyalty Card Terms and Conditions:
- One loyalty point earned for every 30 minutes therapy session.
- FREE £5 voucher will be given at stamp 7,13 and 19.
- FREE £35 voucher will be given after 24 stamps. Voucher must be presented at reception to receive the voucher value.
- Only 1 voucher may be redeemed against any one treatment.
- Each box will be stamped in numerical order.
- Only our stamp is valid.
- No cash equivalent available.
- Photocopies of the loyalty card will not be valid.
- All rights reserved.
- Loyalty Card scheme commences 1st June 2008 and appointments before this time cannot be backdated to qualify for points.