Current Vacancies (1)
Remedial Massage Therapist or Sports Therapist (approx 20 hours)
A motivated and enthusiastic therapist to join our friendly team and provide sports therapy/remedial massage treatments to private clients at the Body & Mind Therapy Centre. This is an ideal opportunity for an individual with clinical experience in MSK. We are looking for a sports therapist who has experience in working with a wide range of issues and ideally will have experience in working in the private sector. The ideal candidate will be a strong team player with excellent customer service skills who is flexible and able to offer appropriate and effective treatments to clients of all ages.
Hours: To be agreed, there will be daytime, evening and also weekend cover required.
This position is for a self employed therapist to work under contract to the centre. A good rate of commission is paid per appointment.
- BSc Hons in Sports Therapy or Sports Rehabilitation or min Level 5 qualification in Remedial Massage
- Hands-on approach to therapy and be able to develop holistic treatment plans for clients of all ages and abilities
- Excellent customer service skills
- Self-Motivation, time management and flexibility
- Understanding of legal requirements including health & safety, data protection, confidentiality and diversity.
- Ability to work on own or part of team
If you are passionate and enthusiastic about therapy and are looking for an opportunity to practise your skills in a professional setting, then we want to hear from you.
To apply send your current CV by post or email for the attention of Gill Thomas, Practice Manager
However, we are always interested in receiving CV's from dedicated, experienced therapists who have high standards of professionalism who wish to be considered when an opportunity arises. CV's can be sent to Hazel Stopford or Gill Thomas