Current Vacancies (2)
Front of House Sales Advisor/Administrator
Are you organised, a people-person, with a confident and bubbly personality who thrives on a varied and responsible role?
We have a part-time vacancy for a front of house sales advisor/administrator at our busy therapy centre. The centre has a strong focus on excellent customer service and provides a range of complementary therapies to private clients. This is a customer facing role based at our reception and as well as being the first point of contact for enquries, the role requires high standards of administration and excellent communication skills.
Applicants will only be considered for shortlisting for interview on completion of our application form which will be sent by email upon application.
- provide a high standard of customer service to clients, visitors and staff either by phone, email or in person.
- A key aspect of the role is educating and advising clients on the benefits of our therapy services (training on services will be given)
- Be able to prioritise tasks and have effective time management as this is a busy and varied role.
- Undertake a variety of administrative tasks, including managing a computerised diary, filing, data input and retrieval, accurate record keeping and processing of payments.
- Be responsible for liaising with and providing other staff with appropriate and necessary information
- Complying with practice procedures and maintaining legal requirements including data protection, confidentiality, IT policy, health and safety and building/information security.
The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, have a passion for customer service and thrive on the responsibility for their contribution to the small team. If you think this is you, we want to hear from you!
Part time permanent: Average 20.5 hours per week. Wednesday 3.00pm to 9pm, Thursday 3.00 pm to 9.00 pm and Saturday 8.30 am to 5.00 pm
Closing date: 12 noon, Monday, 11th September 2017 and interviews will be held on Weds, 13th September 2017. Applicants will only be considered for shortlisting for interview on completion of our application form. Form is available to download here or at our reception.
Remedial Massage Therapist or Sports Therapist (approx 25 hours)
A motivated and enthusiastic therapist to join our friendly team and provide sports therapy/remedial massage treatments to private clients at the Body & Mind Therapy Centre. This is an ideal opportunity for an individual with clinical experience in MSK. We are looking for a sports therapist who has experience in working with a wide range of issues and ideally will have experience in working in the private sector. The ideal candidate will be a strong team player with excellent customer service skills who is flexible and able to offer appropriate and effective treatments to clients of all ages.
Hours: To be agreed, there will be daytime, evening and also weekend cover required.
This position is for a self employed therapist to work under contract to the centre. A good rate of commission is paid per appointment.
- BSc Hons in Sports Therapy or Sports Rehabilitation or min Level 5 qualification in Remedial Massage
- Hands-on approach to therapy and be able to develop holistic treatment plans for clients of all ages and abilities
- Excellent customer service skills
- Self-Motivation, time management and flexibility
- Understanding of legal requirements including health & safety, data protection, confidentiality and diversity.
- Ability to work on own or part of team
If you are passionate and enthusiastic about therapy and are looking for an opportunity to practise your skills in a professional setting, then we want to hear from you.
To apply send your current CV by post or email for the attention of Gill Thomas, Practice Manager
However, we are always interested in receiving CV's from dedicated, experienced therapists who have high standards of professionalism who wish to be considered when an opportunity arises. CV's can be sent to Hazel Stopford or Gill Thomas