Over 20 types of natural, holistic therapies to improve or maintain health.
The Centre will be closed from 30th December as per the national lockdown measures introduced by the Government to help to protect the NHS and lives. We will have reduced admin staff available during closure and email is the best method of contact. Our telephone counselling services are still available, please contact us for details. We will update our social media and send out a newsletter to our subscribers when we are due to reopen. In the meantime, please stay safe everyone and we look forward to seeing you again in 2021.
How can we help you?
Anyone who has an interest in improving or maintaining their health can benefit from complementary therapies. Our clients range from children to people in their 90’s, both men and women. We see clients for all kinds of reasons, including:
- Optimising health and preventing illness
- Back pain, joint problems, muscular injuries
- Anxiety, depression, stress management, bereavement
- Digestive problems, headaches, general tension, insomnia
- Smoking cessation, weight loss, goal setting
Help and Advice
Our friendly staff are here to help you and are pleased to advise if you are unsure as to which therapy may be the best option for you. We also offer a free, initial telephone call on selected therapies including Counselling, Nutritional Therapy, and Family Therapy.
Please feel free to browse our website for ideas on how you can manage your health positively and improve your well-being and if you have any questions on how we may help you, please do contact us on 01457 835491
We are committed to providing you with a professional and caring service.
Therapists are fully qualified and insured in their own therapies and are members of professional therapy organisations abiding by code of ethics and client confidentiality. Therapies include:
- Sports Therapy, Remedial Massage and Sports Massage
- Acupuncture, Hypnotherapy and Nutritional Therapy
- Counselling, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and Life Coaching
- Aromatherapy, Swedish Massage, Indian Head Massage and Thermal Stone Massage
- Reflexology and Reiki