New Guidelines for Appointments
Published on 10th July 2020
Hello and welcome to the new normal!
We have put the following procedures in place to keep all visitors and staff as safe as possible. Please read and follow the instructions carefully and if you are unsure please ask for clarification.
- Please do not attend if you have a high temperature, a new, continuous cough, a loss or (or a change to) your sense of smell or taste.
- Appointments are by appointment only. The door will be locked, please ring the doorbell on arrival.
- If you need a ground floor room, please tell us at the time of booking. We may not be able to accommodate you if we are not aware in advance due to staggered appointment times.
- All clients are required to wear a face covering over their mouth and nose at all times.
- Please use the sanitising gel to thoroughly cleanse your hands. If you prefer you can wash your hands in the reception bathroom. Please use the tissues provided when opening door handles.
- Place all your belongings (keys, phone, bags etc) in the basket provided to minimise contact with surfaces in the Centre. It would help if you could bring as few belongings as possible to the Centre
- Please note that we are unable to accept cash payments at present.
- Please wait for a receptionist to advise which waiting room is free for you to use.
Deep cleaning will be carried out to all surfaces and equipment in the therapy room before and after every client. Common areas will also be regularly cleaned. Your therapist will be wearing a face shield and we will have to adapt some of our procedures to reduce face-to-face contact.
Add your comments | Subscribe | View all