New! Online 4 week Transforming Anxiety Course
Is anxiety stopping you from living your life?
If you would like to learn more about what causes anxiety, the symptoms, triggers and the cycle of anxiety, then this is the course for you! Every Monday evening 7 pm to 8 pm, starting Monday, 4th October for 4 weeks, you can join Daisy, a qualified psychotherapist who will help you to understand anxiety, how it afffects you and develop skills to take you forward with less anxiety in your life.
Over the 4 weeks, you will learn:
- Understanding anxiety, the symptoms, triggers and cycle of anxiety
- The impact of the pandemic and normalising setbacks
- Self-limiting beliefs and the impact on our self-esteem and confidence
- Challenge unhelpful repetitive thoughts and develop skills for the here and now
- 10 top tips for managing anxiety
The course will be held on Monday evenings at 7 - 8pm starting on Monday, 4th October 2021 for 4 consecutive weeks. The cost is £120 per person and to book, please call 01457 835491.
Please note that numbers are limited so please reserve your place as quickly as possible. This course is not available on our online booking system, so please call the centre to book.