A very warm welcome to Body & Mind Therapy Centre, a private clinic in Tameside, Greater Manchester providing professional holistic health care. We offer a friendly and welcoming service and are dedicated to providing you with effective solutions to regain or maintain optimum health.
Prevention is always the best medicine and is the keystone of complementary therapies. Taking good health for granted is common, until there is a problem. We offer solutions to support your health and to give advice as well as treatment for your rehabilitation. And when you are back to your optimum, we can help you to stay there. A GP referral is not necessary, and we can usually offer appointments within 2 days.
You can be reassured that all therapists are fully qualified in their therapeutic discipline and abide by a professional code of ethics. Our aim is to deliver excellent therapy and customer service and we are happy to help you with any queries you may have on how therapies can benefit you.
The human body has amazing capacity to regulate the hundreds of functions we perform every day. However, when we are not functioning at our optimum, it can affect our ability to cope in many ways. There are a number of therapeutic approaches that can help to increase or maintain optimum health, including pain management, increased flexibility or to maintain function to areas that are affected by chronic health problems.
Our services include bodywork treatments and also consultation therapies. Please browse our therapy pages for more information and our friendly staff are happy to answer any queries you may have.
Optimisation and maintenance of health including:
- Digestive disorders (IBS, chronic constipation)
- Gynaecological disorders (PMS, dysmenorrhoea, endometriosis, infertility)
- Pain (lower back pain, sciatica)
- Skin disorders
Rehabilitation and maintenance of musculoskeletal conditions including:
- injury management and rehabilitation (back pain, shoulder pain, neck pain, whiplash
- upper and lower limb problems (eg frozen shoulder, tennis/golfer’s elbow, rotator cuff problems, arthritis)
- sport injuries
- soft tissue problems (muscle, ligament and tendon problems, strains, repetititve strain injury)
- joint problems (eg arthritis, bursitis)
- post orthopaedic surgery and rehabilitation (eg hip/knee replacement)
- postural imbalances
- sporting performance
Personal development, positive change and difficult times
- post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- behavioural issues
- stress management and coping solutions
- divorce and separation
- anger management
- family intervention