Life Coaching involves focusing, creating and working on present and future possibilities not the past; it's about changing your situation and making a better life – starting here and now and moving into the future with a clear view, organised plans and real action steps.
A Life Coach will help you to get the focus, motivate you and encourage/support your action plans. Talking it through helps you to tackle those issues you’ve been putting off and gives you a starting point to develop structure and organisation so you can take charge of the future you want and get more out of your life – it's the only one we get so we may as well make the most it!
What sort of issues can Life Coaching help to address?
- Personal relationships
- Workplace relationships
- Improving rapport with others
- Career or business matters
- Achieving ambitions
- Enhancing latent skills and talents
- Maintaining a work/leisure life-balance
- Coping with change
- Material desires
- Acquiring or sustaining motivation
- Developing self confidence and self esteem
- Correcting perceived personality imperfections
- Overcoming feelings of failure
- Eliminating fears, doubts, guilt and worry
Contact us to arrange a short telephone call with our Life Coach who will be happy to advise whether coaching can help you. You’ll have a chance to talk through your current situation and discover more about how life coaching might be able to help your situation.
Therapist: Jacqui, Jeannette