Helping you to lead a healthier & happier life....
Over 20 types of natural, holistic therapies to improve or maintain health.
The Body & Mind Therapy Centre was established in 2001 and has an excellent reputation for the quality of service and treatments provided to clients in Tameside and the surrounding areas of Saddleworth, Oldham, Ashton under Lyne and Stalybridge. The centre is well equipped for those with limited mobility, it has wheelchair access, 6 treatment rooms and fully adjustable treatment couches.
We are committed to providing you with a professional and caring service.
Therapists are fully qualified and insured in their own therapies and are members of professional therapy organisation abiding by code of ethics and client confidentiality. Therapies include:
- Physiotherapy, Sports Therapy, Remedial Massage and Sports Massage
- Acupuncture and Chinese Massage
- Nutritional Therapy, Hypnotherapy and Homeopathy
- Counselling, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Family Therapy and Life Coaching
- Aromatherapy, Reflexology, Reiki, Indian Head Massage and Thermal Stone Massage
Further information can be found by browsing the menu on the left.
Who Can Benefit from Complementary Therapies?
Anyone who has an interest in improving or maintaining their health. Our clients range from children to people in their 90’s, both men and women. We see clients for all kinds of reasons, including:
- Optimising health and preventing illness
- Back pain, joint problems, muscular injuries
- Anxiety, depression, stress management, bereavement
- Digestive problems, headaches, general tension, insomnia
Help and Advice
Our friendly staff are here to help you and are pleased to advise if you are unsure as to which therapy may be the best option for you. We also offer a free, inital telephone call on selected therapies including Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Counselling, Nutritional Therapy, Hypnotherapy and Family Therapy.
Please feel free to browse our website for ideas on how you can manage your health positively and improve your well-being and if you have any questions on how we may help you, please do contact us on 01457 835491.