Massage is one of the oldest forms of medical treatment and athletes have been using massage since the first Olympic Games.
Sports massage can offer benefits to people at all levels, whether you exercise and play sport to keep fit, or compete at club or international level. Sports massage is useful during training, pre and post event and for ongoing maintenance to prevent injury.
Benefits of Sports Massage:
- Promotes faster recovery from training or injury
- Decreases muscle tension and helps improve flexibility
- Prevents delayed onset muscle soreness
- Improves circulation and lymphatic flow
- Improvements to overall performance
The centre is conveniently situated for the following areas:
Mossley, Ashton under Lyne, Denton, Dukinfield, Hyde, Stalybridge, Audenshaw, Longdendale (Tameside)
Delph, Diggle, Dobcross, Denshaw, Scouthead, Springhead, Grotton, Grasscroft, Uppermill (Saddleworth)
Oldham, Lees, Chadderton, Failsworth, Royton, Shaw, Crompton (Oldham)
Openshaw, Gorton, Newton Heath, Clayton, Miles Platting, Beswick, Holt Town, Ancoats (East Manchester)