Current Vacancies (2)
Part-time Centre Supervisor, 17 hours pw
Are you organised, able to multi-task, think on your feet and thrive in a busy working environment? We are looking for a people-person, with a confident and outgoing personality who can manage their own workload and prioritise appropriately.
We have a part-time vacancy for a Centre Supervisor to help us run our busy therapy centre. This is a front-of-house role and is key to the smooth running of the centre, as you are the first point of contact for enquiries. The centre has a strong focus on excellent customer service and provides a range of complementary therapies to private clients. The successful candidate will have high standards of administration, excellent communication skills and a passion for customer service together with proven sales and supervisory abilities. If you believe this is you, we want to hear from you!
Applicants will only be considered for shortlisting for interview on completion of our application form which will be sent by email upon application. Please ensure that your CV contains a current and valid email address.
Key aspects of the job include:
- Provide a high standard of customer service to clients, visitors and staff either by phone, email or in person.
- Educating and advising clients on the benefits of our therapy services (training on services will be given).
- Overseeing the smooth day-to-day running of the centre and its staff.
- Prioritise tasks and have effective time management as this is a busy and varied role.
- Providing cover for holidays and illness as and when required
- Undertake a wide variety of administrative tasks, including managing a computerised diary, filing, data input and retrieval, accurate record keeping and processing of payments.
- Responsible for liaising with and providing other staff with appropriate and necessary information.
- Complying with practice procedures and maintaining legal requirements including data protection, confidentiality, IT policy, health and safety and building/information security.
Part time permanent: Average 17 hours per week: Mon 5pm-9pm: Tue 5pm-9pm: Wed 9.30am-1.30pm: Fri 9.30am-2.30pm
Closing date: 12 noon, Monday, 17th September 2018 and interviews will be held on Thursday, 20th September 2018. Applicants will only be considered for shortlisting for interview if they have completed and returned the application form. Form is available to download here or can be collected at our reception.
Part-time Reflexologist/Massage Therapist
An excellent opportunity for a qualified and professional Holistic Therapist to join a busy team at our well established therapy centre in Tameside, approx. 30 hrs pw. This position is on a self-employed basis, working under a contract of services to provide treatments to the centre's clients. An excellent rate of commission is paid per treatment carried out.
Monday 3 pm to 9 pm
Tuesday 10 am to 4 pm
Wednesday 10 am to 6 pm
Friday 10 am to 3 pm
Saturdays 9 am to 2pm
Additional hours will be available at busy periods and to cover for holidays
Essential qualifications: minimum Level 3 qualification (or equivalent) in the following: Swedish Massage, Indian Head Massage, Aromatherapy and Reflexology and must have experience in delivering these therapies.
Desirable qualifications: in any other holistic therapies, ie reiki, thermal stone massage, ear candle therapy, holistic facial, sports massage
- 1 year minimum experience in delivering treatments
- Committed to providing excellent customer service
- Ability to communicate effectively with people
- Genuine interest in people
- Awareness of equality and diversity
- Flexible and reliable and work effectively as part of a team
- Have current professional indemnity insurance
If you are passionate and enthusiastic about therapy and are looking for an opportunity to practise your skills in a professional setting, then we want to hear from you.
To apply send your current CV by email for the attention of Gill Thomas, Practice Manager
However, we are always interested in receiving CV's from dedicated, experienced therapists who have high standards of professionalism who wish to be considered when an opportunity arises. CV's can be sent to Hazel Stopford or Gill Thomas