Current Vacancies (1)
Part-time Sports Therapist
Are you passionate about utilising your skills to make a difference to a client's health? We require a skilled and enthusiastic graduate sports therapist to provide sports therapy and massage treatments to private clients. This is an ideal opportunity for an individual who is self-motivated to join our small and friendly team and can match our required standards of excellent customer service. This is an interesting and varied clinical role delivering appropriate and effective treatments to clients of all ages. Approx 20 hours are available, including daytime and evening plus there will be additional holiday cover shifts available including Saturdays 9 am to 2pm. This position is for a self employed therapist to work under a contract of services in an injury clinic within a well-established and busy therapy centre. A good rate of commission is paid per client seen.
- BSc Hons in Sports Therapy or Sports Rehabilitation
- Hands-on approach to therapy and be able to develop holistic treatment plans for clients of all ages and abilities
- First class customer service skills
- Self-Motivation, time management and flexibility
- Understanding of legal requirements including health & safety, data protection, confidentiality and diversity.
- Ability to work on own or part of team
To apply send your current CV by email for the attention of Gill Thomas, Practice Manager
However, we are always interested in receiving CV's from dedicated, experienced therapists who have high standards of professionalism who wish to be considered when an opportunity arises. CV's can be sent to Hazel Stopford or Gill Thomas